Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Teenage TransHelper

2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG Black Series
You see this? This is a rather beautiful Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG Black Series. This was one of Jeremy Clarkson's favorite cars because of the power, the balance, and the looks. This could even be the official Teenage Transporter car if we can help out. You see, Claudia Hefner, the owner of the car, was recently divorced with her daughter sick in the hospital. Now, she's throwing away all of her husband's belongings. She read my blog and thought maybe I can help purchase this rather magnificent Merc. She wants to sell it to me for $19,993 and she wants me to act fast. I really want to help, because she wants to use the money for the car to save her daughter who has come down with some disease in which she can't describe. We gotta help her out! If we can, I promise I'll provide something extra special for everyone! Maybe a free upcoming racing game? Or some Mercedes-Benz swag from Mercedes-Benz themselves? Anything! We just need to help her out! Please press the yellow button on the top and donate! She will be very grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment