Friday, August 5, 2011

Need For Speed World: Exige Extravaganza

2011 Lotus Exige Cup 260 (Need For Speed World)
This week's been kinda busy, only because I had to finish test driving this awesome Tier 2 monster from Lotus: the Exige Cup 260. What is it? Well, let's put it this way: it's the fastest Tier 2 car in the game. It sounds sort of extreme but it is. Yes, I know it's stats and handling rival that of the popular Audi A1 Clubsport Quattro, but that car has all-wheel drive and is slightly heavier. This car is real-wheel drive and is all the bit lighter. As a result, in the corners, the Audi will deal with some understeer, while the Exige won't deal with it as much. The car's available now for 3000 speedboost, but if you're one of the 30 people who won the "Spot the Dev" contest, you should already have your Exiges by now. Trust me when I say this: you're gonna love it. I know I did. Check out the 3-part test drive I took with this amazing car and see if it suits you!

No comments:

Post a Comment