Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Most Expensive Book in the World?

Ferrari Opus
Anything with a Ferrari logo on it, in reference, costs 300% more than its regular value. For example, the Ferrari T-shirt that I was wearing when I wrote this article cost me $75 and all it had was Felipe Massa's last name imprinted, the PUMA logo, the Brazilian Flag, a Brazil bumper sticker, and the Scuderia Ferrari emblem on my top left (your right) corner. Doesn't sound like much does it? Well, the book that you see here is called the Ferrari Opus, and it costs $275. Oops, a mistype there. What I meant to say was $275,000! You heard me right! This book in essence costs more than a Ferrari California. What do you get with it? A Diamond-Studded Ferrari front cover and 852 pages worth of the best of the best of Ferrari. 852 Pages! My Bible has more pages than this and it costs what? $16? Clearly, only the fortunate and true Prancing Horse fan can afford this book. But honestly, the only real reason it costs that much is the Diamond-Studded front cover. 30 Diamonds were used to make the Scuderia Ferrari cover, each rich in "rock flavor" if you will. They'll make many editions of this book, but the diamond edition comes exclusive. 

1 comment:

  1. True that, ferrari has always been special thats how it is son....

    ReplyDelete