Tuesday, April 19, 2011

To the Big Apple!

2012 Jaguar XKR-S
So, this week the New York International Auto Show kicks off and some awesome rides are coming with it, including this electric blue Jag. I won't be able to go until Saturday, since Thursday I'll get out of school and Friday I'll be testing the BMW 335i xDrive at Open Road BMW. Not to worry. I'll be able to give the most coverage from the show including the cars, the attractions, and everything else. The cars I'm mostly excited to see are the new Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe, the Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Roadster, the Jaguar XKR-S that you see above you, the all-new Subaru Impreza, the new inductee in the Range Rover family, the Evoque, and many many more. I'll be there with my HD Camera taking awesome car pics and posting them on Facebook, unless Facebook goes douchey on me and decides not to upload them. If it does, they'll be here on my site. So, it's looking like a pretty good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment