Monday, May 23, 2011

The Teenage Provider

2009 BMW M3 E92
So, I've heard that some people want me to do some fundraisers on this site. Personally, I'm up for it. I think it's a great idea, but I've been challenged by some people thinking that it will all be bogus. Here are their challenges.

1. I'm sure you know that last night, a powerful F3 tornado ripped through Joplin, Missouri leaving millions of dollars in damage and killing 116 innocent people. I was devastated when I heard this news, even to a state that I wanted to do something. I figured that if we can raise about $6,000 or more, we can help the people of Missouri get back on their feat despite this terrible storm.

2. Have you been to my YouTube channel? People are buzzin' about my fan-created movies. I've been thinking about expanding this, putting new software to work, buying new hardware to record PS3 gameplays. I only need about $2,000, then I'll have everything and all the entertainment and tips you need to succeed in your racing games.

3. So, as you've seen in my previous video, I'll be giving TrackMania United Forever out for free if you can help me achieve 300 followers. I've been thinking about buying more games for you guys so you can have them free. Just donate what you can, and maybe, I'll make this happen each month!

4. This is the biggee!! Some idiot approached me telling me, "Your blog is so bogus, I bet you can't even buy a car from it!" That made me mad, so I want to prove him wrong. You see that M3 up there? My goal is to get enough money to buy a used one so I can prove it in his fat little face. It's been done before! It doesn't have to be an M3 even. It could be a Mustang, a Camaro, or even a cheap Civic. Let's prove him wrong!

Now you can donate money to my site to keep these challenges and this site itself alive. There's a donate button on the right side of the site and you can use PayPal to donate money. I hope these challenges work for you. Happy Donating!

No comments:

Post a Comment