Saturday, May 28, 2011

Testing...Testing...1,2,3

2010 Mercedes-Benz SLR Stirling Moss (Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit)
I know I've been absent from my blog lately, and I apologize. I've been busy working on projects and configuring schedules for the summer. I've also been working on something special for those who've been asking me for some PS3 racing gameplays. I've recently bought the Hauppauge! HD PVR system which allows you to record gameplay from a PS3 or an XBOX 360 on to your computer. And this brings up a Transporter Top Tip: If you want to show your friends the most outrageous stunts/experience that you've earned in any PS3 game/ XBOX 360 game, the Hauppauge! HD PVR is the way to go. It works brilliantly! There's no need for any extra codecs that you have to buy off of some nerdy site. Anyway, I've been busy testing it to see if it's good, and so far, it is. Check out the tests below, because the next big movie that I'll be doing is the review to DiRT 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment