Monday, May 23, 2011

The Teenage Transporter: Gaming Update

2010 Pagani Zonda R (Trackmania United Forever)
Things are about to get exciting in the racing game world. First, there are some exclusive DLC cars that are available for TDU 2 players across the globe including two iconic classics from Dodge and Lancia, two modern day monsters from Mercedes-Benz and Chevy, and a cop car from Dodge. Then, I've decided to give away a free game to all of my followers, if I can get 300 of them. The game is known as Trackmania United Forever. Right now, you can buy it for $40 and that doesn't include the insanely-created mod cars that you can get with it. But, I'll give you the game plus over 500 extra cars if you're interested. That's a $99 value, all absolutely free. Trust me. There's nothing you can't do with this game. Just hit up my Facebook page and click on the big LIKE button on the top if you want it. Check out the video below to see all the stuff I've mentioned plus the free game.

No comments:

Post a Comment