Monday, June 20, 2011

Maybach is Finally a Failure

2011 Maybach 57
So it's been quite some time, but Daimler, the company behind Mercedes-Benz, finally realize that their high-end luxury brand Maybach is sort of a failure. Let's be honest, it's not the best looking luxury Limo on the planet, and as for the asking price, it's just about outrageous! Still, there are some business tycoons and celebraties that love the brand and want it to stay. So, now it's all up to Daimler. They currently have three options open. 1. Aston Martin has decided to help improve the Maybach brand by putting in their take of luxury and power into their cars, if they choose to. 2. Maybach could become a sub-brand of Mercedes-Benz itself. It'll be like AMG, only at a degree of high-end luxury and not high-end performance. 3. Daimler might be forced to kill the brand altogether leaving some wealthy tycoons at a loss. As for me, I really don't care what they do. Maybach hasn't really being enticing to me from the start. If I were to become rich & famous and needed a high-end luxury car, I would get either Mercedes-Benz S600, Rolls-Royce Phantom, or Bentley Mulsanne and hire a driver. Or, better yet, I would get a BMW 760Li M-Sport, Aston Martin Rapide, Maserati Quattroporte GTS, or even a Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG and just drive myself to work since I love driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment