Saturday, June 11, 2011

Supercar For a Week

2010 Bentley Continental GT
Ok, so some internet marketing program invited me to enter to win a supercar for a week, and I thought, Brilliant! I'll enter. All I have to do to win is get a lot of votes and from the competition I'm seeing, it might not be that hard, but just in case, you guys have to vote for me. If you do, I'll promise to give you guys something big, maybe a cool racing game, say Need For Speed: The Run? The only way to make this work is if you vote for me. So go to this website (http://splinternetmarketing.com/supercarentries/ObiNkwonta.html) and click on the big "Vote for Me button on the bottom (you can't miss it)! Please do this. It will benefit the blog and yourselves in many ways. Cars I can win? Well, a Lamborghini Gallardo, Bentley Continental GT, and Ford GT are up for grabs so that's good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment