Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Need For Speed World Extravaganza

2011 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 - Cop Edition
So, as you could probably tell by the decrease in blog posts and amount of videos posted on YouTube, I've been busy. I've made two videos showcasing NFS World's newest release: The Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 - Cop Edition. For just 6000 speedboost, you can have this awesome raging bull with custom Italian police livery, custom BBS matte black rims, carbon fiber rear wing, and even a police front guard for more ramming force. Not to mention you get a sweet performance upgrade just in case you run into some police, which I did in both movies. They're up on YouTube now, but you check them out here as well.

1 comment:

  1. nice photo.i share my car photo's too on my blog at mywallpaper-nfsw.blogspot.com
    btw,is that maximum graphic?

    ReplyDelete