Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I've Changed My Name

I've been thinking lately. Maybe "Obi's World Wide Web of Cars" was too lengthy and too boring a blog name. So, how does "The Teenage Transporter" sound? I got the name from the movie "The Transporter". No, I've not become a secret agent with a turbocharged Audi A8 wearing a HUGO BOSS taylored suit and some black stylish Bostonian leather shoes. Although, I will be driving more cars now instead of reporting what's new in the automotive industry. In April, I have a date with Open Road BMW of Edison, New Jersey in which I'll be driving either the 3-Series, the 5-Series, or the brand new 6-Series. Then, the New York Auto Show will come to town bringing some brand new cars from all-around the world. Later in the spring, I'll be comparing two of the greatest luxury sedans in the world: the Mercedes-Benz S-Class and the Jaguar XJ. This is just a taste of my future plans. I'll hold my very own "Top Gear" races involving me getting from one point to another while racing against time. I'll also head to London to see just how they drive over there. I'll even be seeing if it's possible to do some sideways drifting in a Range Rover. Yep, I have a lot in store for you guys in the future, which could include my first car. Stay tuned for some awesome stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment