Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Porsche Unleashed

2011 Porsche 911 Speedster (Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit)
So, I've already spent hours busting racers in my Lamborghini Diablo SV Interceptor, and I must say it has brought back memories when the Diablo was "the" car to drive in the older NFS games. Well, Criterion Games isn't done with NFS just yet. Today, they'll be releasing their newest DLC Porsche Unleashed, giving you access to 3 of Porsche's finest including the original 1982 Porsche 911 Turbo, the Legendary Porsche 959, and the iconic Porsche 911 Speedster. In my view, I'd just go racing in the 959 because it was the best Porsche ever built, and that'd be the end of it. But, the 911 Speedster is pretty cool. Why? Introducing the SCPD's first ever cabriolet interceptor!

2011 Porsche 911 Speedster Interceptor
Wouldn't it be cool of the LAPD just bought 10 of these and used them as cop cars in real life? No more idiots in Lamborghinis speeding down Figueroa Ave. Anyway, to get your hands on three of Stuttgart's best, all you need is $7.00, a Playstation Network or Xbox Live Account, and Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, of course. I hope you get it, and I'll see you online.

No comments:

Post a Comment